How to Find the Harp, Covent Garden
So where do you find a National Pub of the Year?
The Harp pub is situated in Covent Garden, close to Charing Cross rail and tube stations and just round the corner from Trafalgar Square. The Trafalgar Square Post Office is right opposite.
Our address is: 47 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London WC2N 4HS
Tel No: 020 7836 0291
A Map of the Area showing the Harp
YouTube Videos to Help You Find The Harp
We've put together some videos to show you how to get to The Harp from some local landmarks.
This one shows the route from Charing Cross Railway Station.
There are 3 others:
Other Landmarks Near The Harp
As well as Trafalgar Square other local landmarks include:
- The National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery
- St Martins in the Fields
- Admiralty Arch
- The London Transport Museum
- Covent Garden Market and Piazza
West End Theatres
The Harp is close to the following West End Theatres, and patrons often visit for a pre- or post-show drink. Some even return during the interval!
- Garrick - Charing Cross Road
- Coliseum - St Martin's Lane
- Duke of York - St Martin's Lane
- Noel Coward - St Martin's Lane
- English National Opera - St Martin's Lane
- Royal Opera House - Bow Street
- New Player Theatre - Villiers Street
- Lyceum Theatre - Wellington Street
We are also close to the cinemas in and around Leicester Square.
The Harp's Opening Times:-10:30am - 11:00pm Monday
10:30am - 11:30pm Tuesday to Saturday
12:00pm - 10:30pm Sunday